Trainer - SOS KettlebellJulie discovered SOS Kettlebell in 2014 when the bright red SOS logo caught her attention from the Ghent Road exit ramp. Having had a lifelong love of physical fitness, she decided to pull in and check it out. She tried her first class the next day and was hooked!
Julie had always been dedicated to fitness and had been an athletic trainer during her college years and early career, so it seemed like a natural fit to become a trainer at SOS in 2017. You will find Julie’s classes to have thoughtful instruction, attention to detail, and even a little pampering. Her enthusiasm is contagious and makes participants want to come back for more!
Education and Professional Experience
- The University Of Akron Graduate (Class of 1991) BS Elementary Education
- Akron Public Schools Elementry Teacher (1990-1991)
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Instructor at City Center Athletic Club (1990-1996)
- American Redcross CPR Certified
- 2018 ISSA Personal Training Certification
- 2017 Group Kettlebell Certified/SOS Kettlebell
- 2017 Bodyweight Conditioning System Certified/SOS Kettlebell